Wednesday, July 15, 2009

[Customers] Customers Testimonial 1

Written By Cath Nolan

It's time I came clean. I've embarked on a new love affair - and an online one at that.... with Brotherhood Books.

BB (my nickname for my beloved paramour) is there for me in all the ways that count. You see I love books, I love a bargain and I love getting stuff in the mail - and BB gives me all of that, plus the gorgeous afterglow of feeling that in satisfying my own desires I've also contributed to making the world a better place. To paraphrase "Sally" from that movie (and show my age): Yes, Yes, Yes.... Yes!

So now I challenge you - next time you decide to buy a book, check out Brotherhood Book's website first. It's easy to use and won't take nearly as much time as wandering around a bookshop. If you know what you want, search for it and if it's there it's likely to cost signifcantly less than it would have new - and you get the benefit of the excitement of a parcel in the post (and let's face it, these days, anything in the post that isn't a bill is pretty exciting!) and the knowledge that you've done a little bit for the environment and a well respected and effective Australian charity. If you don't know what you want, do what you'd do in a bookshop... have a browse. Pick something that takes your fancy - let's face it, you've got a lot less to lose than you might from picking based on the colour of the cover alone! Search for authors that you've read and enjoyed before. Look for classics that you never got around to. Search by random words that come to you - something from the headline in today's paper, your favourite colour, what you had for dinner last night..... and see what comes up. Chances are, as the database of book reviews grows, you'll might find something that is just right for you that you might never have noticed in a bookshop. The payment gateway is secure and you can pay with paypal.... cheap, efficient, easy.

Congratulations guys on a wonderful achievement. BB rocks - and there's enough love to share!


No comments:

Post a Comment