Wednesday, July 22, 2009

[Customers] Customers Testimonial 2

Written By Aaron Hughes

I’ve been addicted to secondhand bookstores since I was a kid. I can never walk past a secondhand shop without popping in to have a look at the book section. I’m usually rewarded with a gem, and an inexpensive gem at that. In recent years I’ve been ordering my books online. It’s much cheaper than buying them over the counter, even when you factor in postage. I tell my friends: “This little black duck doesn’t pay retail!”. Now that Brotherhood Books has opened its portal to the world, you get the best of both worlds: inexpensive books, inexpensive postage and fast delivery. I’ve set a reminder on my Outlook calendar to check their website everyone Monday. You see, I have a ‘books to get’ list, and all I do is type in the authors and I can find the ones I want. The ordering process is quick and easy, and I got the books in my first order only 2 days later, which is even faster than the new books you get from online book stores. And the money you spend goes back to the Brotherhood to use in its wide range of good works. It’s a win-win situation!

- Aaron, Collingwood, Melbourne

No comments:

Post a Comment